a lively faith assembly connecting across generations.
Christians, in the Lutheran tradition [ELCA], our faith is rooted in a belief of God as made known to us in Jesus Christ. We recognize our heritage, the best & toughest times in the world & our local story, and seek a good future.
In Forest Hills since June 24, 1926; we see we have much to offer our Metropolitan Ave—Union Turnpike community now and in years ahead. Read on, then, come & see… there’s space for you with people… of Grace.
- living out the gift of God's love for everyone one is our big deal; the foundation for all our reaching, teaching, preaching and advocacy.
- everyone has worth; our worship is open - we believe gathering at the Lord's Table weekly equips us to live through a week as "little Christs" for others [10:30AM Suns]
- everyone has needs and assets; sharing life and serving neighbors in partnership, we enhance our ability to approach urban living with a focus on gratitude.
- life is dramatic; we put a little life on stage through our community theater group [Parkside Players] and help young artists [in partnership with The Broadway Class].
- rest is refreshing; "jazz vespers @ Grace" (quarterly music & mediation occasions) and an outdoor labyrinth (walking path) is here for you.
- the church is people (not a building); still we're glad to use our facilities to host a community training program, recovery groups, and neighborhood meetings.