a lively faith community connecting across generations. Christians, in the Lutheran tradition, our faith is rooted in a belief of God as made known to us in Jesus Christ.
Read on, then, come & see… there’s space for you with people… of Grace.
· Outside Labyrinth (walking path) open dawn to dusk
· Community Theater Group: about three productions annually (open auditions); links to neighborhood youth drama club.
· Partners with various recovery groups; support meetings; local food security initiatives, and conservation efforts.
· Sunday worship at 10:30 -~11:45AM, Holy Communion weekly [Kids Word]
· Wednesday “Dinner Church,” late winter Lenten Season-soft start @ 6p/ Supper & Service: 6:30p to 8p.
· Festival Worship: Christmas Eve/Day; Ash Wed, Holy Thurs, Good Fri, Easter Vigil, Easter, Pentecost